Well, I made a new pendant this evening of course I say that figurative since I didn't solder on the bail.... Ick, I hate putting the bails on since I use a ring that is twisted and the solder will not come out perfectly smooth. I wonder if that would make a difference but hey it is handmade after all... I hope to get pictures of it tomorrow. It's super cute and anyone that sews will love the imagery.

I am seriously getting sick of all this cold weather. I want warm sunny days so I can clean out the workshop outside. As soon as I do that I can do my soldering there and I can even set up for photos as well... I think I just want it to warm up so I can actually get out and take more photos. I am planning to head to the Battlefields in Yorktown and get some shots of the deer as they come out in the evening. Maybe even get some shots along the Parkway and down through Colonial Williamsburg. I love shooting down there because of all the history and ghost stories... I already have one photo on my ArtFire site that was taken at one of the churches that is reportedly haunted by 2 little boys. It makes it so much cooler when I go there since my mom used to give lantern light ghost tours all through the area. I know the majority of the stories and just love to walk around the area and feel the energy.

Well, I can't wait to share more of my work and hopefully some photos and if you ever want to hear a cool ghost story, just ask....