Well after running a very busy day and buying a desk from Circuit City since they are going out of business... Yay, I'm gonna have a new computer desk! Of course, that is as soon as I get this one out first. Then the joys of finding a chair and hopefully I can find one before this one breaks... Seeing as how my cats have decided to use the legs as a scratching post. The poor thing looks like a tree after a beaver has had a go at it...

At least in the midst of all that I did get pictures of the pendant that I made last night... Still been too lazy to put the ring on it for a bail... But I think it came out well. I have so much stuff I need to get photos of so I can get listed.


I have been trying to get a day that I can make some bath salts and fizzies, yeah, I'll let you guys know how THAT goes... Hopefully I will get a chance to play around with that tomorrow. I hope I can schedule myself a little play time for myself to try this. Of course this is when my Crafting ADD kicks in full speed ahead and then I get addicted to something new...

Hopefully tomorrow will be nice and warm and the rain won't push in til later tomorrow evening or maybe night. I need a nice day, I want to work outside and maybe look at some flowers that are coming up in my yard. I want to take pictures of all the pretty little pieces of color popping up all over... But I guess its a wait and see but maybe I might have flower pictures tomorrow.