It has come to my attention that May is Creative Beginnings month. Now this can have several different meanings to everyone but I thought I would take a moment and lay out an idea where this can pertain to everyone here.

Being artists and artisans, we all create works of art everyday. Let's band together and for the month of May try a little something special... For those of us with children, let your child choose something that they can do and then help them work on the project. When these projects are finished, I will have a place where we can post pictures of the projects and pictures of them working on it and the fun they are having...

If you don't have children, that's okay too because guess what you can do? Try a new project. It doesn't have to be big and expensive but just something new. Who knows maybe this will get all the creative juices flowing and you may find a new love... (Yeah, if you look at my shop I think you can tell I like to try new things...) Just remember this is for fun and it doesn't matter if the projects are perfect or come out just right.... As long as everyone has fun, that's what it is all about.

If you are interested in becoming a part of this, you can get a hold of me on plurk, artfire or just leave a comment here. Depends on where y'all know me from since I'm all over...