Well, I actually got things in order and believe it or not I actually got stuff done... I made a nice sized pillow out of that fabric that I blogged about before. Now this pillow is larger than the one I had made before out of Brocade. The Brocade one was 11X11 inches and this new one I made is 17X17 inches, so a bit bigger. I personally think it look amazing but then again I'm biased... Here's a picture of how it turned out...


The fabric is amazing, I love the richness in the colors. plus, I'm partial to anything that has that flair to it.

I also found some fabric that I had bought a while back and made a smaller pillow out of it just to test out the fabric. It worked beautifully. I can now make tons of stuff with this pattern because I bought all they had... Here is what I made


It is not perfect but I cranked it out in like 20 minutes. At least I know that it is thick enough for pillows and now I can take custom orders....

I have so many other fabrics to make stuff with, I think I'm going to be sewing for a while now, especially if I keep finding more to buy...

You can buy the first pillow in my shop or here: